We are excited to announce that Steele Hill Resort will reopen with reservations beginning on June 5 and beyond. Per Governor’s Orders, until further notice, all pools, playgrounds and shared lobby space will remain closed. The resort has plenty to offer and you can still enjoy our 500 acres campus, take in the views and clear your head from the last few stressful months. Please read on below for special health and safety protocols we will put in place to adhere to federal and state guidelines.
- Occupancy will be limited to comply with state and federal guidelines.
- To ensure the safety of our guests and employees, all operations staff has been specially trained and equipped with personal protective equipment and sterilization tools.
- Reservations staff will be working with operations staff under a coordinated protocol to ensure all rooms remain vacant for an adequate period of time to allow for proper deep cleaning.
- No maid service will be performed during these stays but supplies to freshen up your suite can be provided per request.
- Limited contact, curbside check-in will be implemented to ensure convenience and safety.
Available Amenities and Services at Steele Hill:
- The 500 acres of hiking trails at Steele Hill Resort are in excellent shape, the pond is open and the fish are on their way.
- The golf course is open for play and guests are required to bring their own equipment
- Lawn games like horseshoes and volleyball are open for use. Tennis and basketball courts will also remain open to groups of less than ten (10) people at a time.
- For the short-term the Hilltop Restaurant will remain closed until further notice, but The Market is providing an expanded selection of provisions for delivery. For your convenience, most rooms come equipped with a kitchen. All outdoor grill stations will also be open and ready for your stay.